ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant find any nice wheels :(

I want some wheels for my 197, either 17s or 18s and ideally 8" wide.

Trouble is the 197 has a stupid 5x108 pcd and i cant find much other than turinis or oz wheels and i was after something a little different.

found some nice 7.5x18 wheels but they are offset 38mm (30mm wider than oe, so would be too wide)

I know the V6 shares the same pcd, anyone got any nice recommendations for wheels?

I want something track inspired, would love some BBS CH or similar but choice seems limited :(

Definately dont want the 197 speedline lol.

182 Cup
Compomotive MO6.

34706867964.jpg

working out what the car will look like on them isnt the problem, finding some that fit is.

I would love BBS CH's as i said in my first post, but they dont make them in 5x108 pcd :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
adaptors are easy to get hold of these days :)

what do they run on the clio cup racers , thought they were CHs? maybe worth getting hold of a team member?

cup racers run a speedline which every man and his dog has lol.

want something a bit different but its proving hard.

dont want to use adapters as the car will be a track car and just dont fancy losing a wheel on track (or anywhere lol)