ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't get kiss

Clio sport 172
Alright lads, i've got the standard headunit in my 172, only change is i've got a stubby arieal, could this be why?

Thanks lads.

Clio sport 172
Fair point, but is there a way to resolve this or just got to put up with it? besides putting standard one back on?

Clio sport 172
Haha! I like the kisstory block! okay, in that case, any way i can get a aux cable set up? got a two and half hour drive on the 23rd, dont want to be listening to radio 1 throughout!

Clio sport 172
Nope, and have no idea which one it is, only have this photo at the moment... Sorry! was already on the car,

10152524_10152288970156075_3157694869881787944_n_zpsefe668c9.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Some people get the original ariel and then cut the top bit off it.

You could try this to see if it works ?

Are you after something to plug your ipod into your car?

I have a spare connect2 which will let you connect to the standard radio and change songs through the satellite control on the steering wheel.

Clio sport 172
Speak to mt audio about aux lead
Thanks mate, are they sponsors on here??

Unrelated to the thread, but that flamer is mint!
Haha cheers mate! I've done a total of 0 miles in it since begginning of april when i got it, waiting for the 23rd for my insurance to start!
Your aerial has just pushed you up two social classes.
Thats good I suppose?? haha cheers mate!
Some people get the original ariel and then cut the top bit off it.

You could try this to see if it works ?

Are you after something to plug your ipod into your car?

I have a spare connect2 which will let you connect to the standard radio and change songs through the satellite control on the steering wheel.
hey, could you PM me a photo and price please? also was looking and the ones that plug into the back of the head unit needs a tuner list/update list, does the 172 have it?

Thanks

Clio sport 172
Don't really want to change the headunit as want to keep steering wheel controls and the cd changer. thanks

Listerine & Poledo
Just burn a CD each week.

track 1 = Latest chart sh*t
track 2 = advert
3 = some just-turned-19yr old presenter, giggling endlessly because a text came in that said "bum"
track 4 = advert
track 5 = vacuous interview with a non-celebrity
track 6-8 = Adverts

set to constant repeat, and you've got a Kiss FM Silumator

Clio sport 172
Another problem, the CD CHanger won't come out! It makes the noise as if it was pushing it out after pressing green button but won't come out! Any ideas?