ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant stay away from the clio

hi guys i used to be on hear well over 2 years now maybe less . i had a 172 back then and sold it to buy a new car . i just went and looked at a 52 plate 172 as i am looking for another 1 as i liked the one i had very much . the guy said that it has had the belts done on the car but he dont have any proof of this . i would like to no is there any way i can find out if the belts have been done . he said that the guy who owned it before him got them done but i am just not sure if he is telling the truth or not . if i took it to a garage could they tell me if it has been done or not i am not sure what to do hear the car in question has 65k on the clock and i no the belts get changed at 72 i think not sure . please help if u no if a garage can test to see if the belts have been done thanks scott . i new i would be back hear one day

120d M-Sport
Welcome back to CS mate! I myself am in the same boat as you but i own my 172. Plus mines on 116k and 9 years old lol!

Sorry to thread hi-jack! Hopefully someone will give us the answer we need :)