ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAnt Stop LAUGHING!! *with vid Link*

PB172
Seen this before it's jokes, proper dangerous though! So glad we don't have winters like that... Would hate some randomer with no luck of avoiding just sliding into my Clio =[

Funny how the guys videoing it and just shouts "heads up!" to look out for people. Joker.

Waits for the CS snow heroes. Just need to fevar da frottle burvs. Easy yeah. pull awy in fird yeah. Dab off oppo bruv. Snow drivin is well easy.

Funny how the guys videoing it and just shouts "heads up!" to look out for people. Joker.

TBF he's warning people that a car is sliding toward them out of control. What's he supposed to do from there? Take them out with a sniper rifle?

Clio Sport 172 ITB
Waits for the CS snow heroes. Just need to fevar da frottle burvs. Easy yeah. pull awy in fird yeah. Dab off oppo bruv. Snow drivin is well easy.

TBF he's warning people that a car is sliding toward them out of control. What's he supposed to do from there? Take them out with a sniper rifle?

flmfao! <3 u roy! but yeah this vid is old but still funny

LOL yeah it is kinda funny, but each time it's posted people have this idea that the drivers are driving those cars. They are sliding out of control. No friction plus hill equals crash. There isn't a single driver on Earth that can create grip where there is none. Fact.

Evo 8 MR
LOL yeah it is kinda funny, but each time it's posted people have this idea that the drivers are driving those cars. They are sliding out of control. No friction plus hill equals crash. There isn't a single driver on Earth that can create grip where there is none. Fact.

I agree.

I don't think it's particularly as funny as the OP makes out by use of words in the title though.

Monaco Blue 172

u can hear him rev up after hes already span round the first time and was heading towards the curb and probably of stoped him, why floor it ?

TBH mate it's in the US, meaning it's almost certainly an auto. They can behave quite strangely in low grip conditions. In any case yeah, it does sound like he revs it up, but considering every other car was having the same problems, I doubt it had much impact on the outcome. You mention a bloke 'rolling' down a hill. I imagine he was sliding. The cars that are hit are pushed out of the way at pretty low speed and they also continue to slide. The scene in that video is an ice rink on a hill.

Lol keep your hair on. Just pointing out that it's not the Yank dumbass-fest that people often make it out to be. TBF though I had a similar reaction when I first saw it. In 1983 ;)