ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car audio place in aylesbury open day today for 10oclock

on the look out
just to let you people no that there is a big open day at the old place that was called cca in edison road in aylesbury just of rabans lane today from 10 oclock onwards . my misses went down to buy /upgrade our 172 cup speakers and the guys told her yesterday dont buy any come back today as will be doing loads of bargins etc . they have inported some mini thats had 20k spent on it on ice ? plus there is ment to be loads of other cars there etc .

on the look out
im popping down after ive cleaned my cup need speakers front and back but not 6x9`s :nono: :nono: see wot deals they are doing plus its rite next`s to buck renault ;)

on the look out
ok fella wife just cleaning windows on car :D then il be down 15mins see you down there if still around ;)

182 and 5 GTT
Saw your car mate but didnt see anyone arround it. Wasnt very much there tbh and not sure what the scooby owners club was doing there lol !!!. was a bit random. A few kitted up cars and a pimped 4x4 aswell. I think they have moved a few displays about inside but thats about it! Only had 3 headunits on display which was dissapointing and no real offers that i saw.

Clio 182 (black)
im popping down after ive cleaned my cup need speakers front and back but not 6x9`s :nono: :nono: see wot deals they are doing plus its rite next`s to buck renault ;)

Did you get some new speakers? If so what ones & how much? I'm interested in upgrading mine and will def go down ther 4 them.

on the look out
steve spotted you with your mate :D i was with misses had me camo 3/4 lenght on with green t-shirt get set of comp speaker for front £100 picking them up monday . scooby club lol :dapprove: should have been clio sports :D