ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car back for 3rd time

ive had to take my car back to renault for the third time after they said they had fixed the oil leek on the sump gaskett, they havnt got the car at teh moment as i was told to take it down tommorrow, is tehre a way of getting my monye back of them as its had to go down 3 times now and they didnt fix it either time, is there a way of getting some kind of compensation of them? as its a main deelers and it should have been done the first time, what should i say tommorrow when i take it down?

any advice appreciated, thanks

n reg 1.2, i dont think i explained preperly. i started to smell oil coming through the vents in the car so i took it to the deelers on the 19th december i got it back on the 24th and noticed it was leaking oil so took it back on the 27th left it there and got it back on the 31st then today i notice its leeking oil again, when back downt ehre but the service part was shut because of bank holiday.