ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Bobyshop Near Berkshire or Hertfordshire

Clio 172 ph1
Hi All,

Need to get some lacquer peel fixed on the roof of my Clio.

Can anyone recommend a good bodyshop near either Maidenhead, Berkshire or Watford, Hertfordshire - willing to drive a bit from either location but just have no clue where to go.

106 gti
Fixcar automotive did a good job on my ultra red 200 front bumper respray, they’re based in aldershot. Got it right 2nd time but didn’t leave until it was spot on (red is a pain in the arse)

Clio 172 ph1
@LW93 Good to see they corrected it, that is my main worry of paying for bad work and having to get it fixed by someone else.

Do you remember how much they charged to paint the bumper?

106 gti
@LW93 Good to see they corrected it, that is my main worry of paying for bad work and having to get it fixed by someone else.

Do you remember how much they charged to paint the bumper?
Was over the going rate at roughly £400 but that included the black centre section too. Only went with them as they painted a few bits for my mates abarth and did a great job so was happy to pay that really