ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Cleaned with the new alloys + a sticker

Clio SI
Hi cleaned my car finally managed to get time inbeetween college and work so what you think think im gonna lower it and color code bumpers! any sudgestions?? Plus added new sticker onn

thanks
dan

si4new.jpg
si3new.jpg
si2new.jpg
si1New.jpg

visualize whirled pe
Thats a nice looking motor.
I am on/off considering the coding of my plastic parts but I think your car looks really good with the black braking up the blue and I'd be tempted to keep it standard.
With those alloys it does look like it needs lowering, I think that will set them off better. tbh though I am not keen on the flat angular design of the Ph2 wheels on the more 'rounded' styling of the Ph1.

Clio SI
thanks i do like the alloys and am still unsure about the color coding i might do it i dont know but the only thing putting me of lowering is when i have mates in the car the car goes lower and i dont want the wheels ro rub anyone got any idead on this?? thanks dan

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
alloys look spot on.

glad you like them. did you refurb them or not bother. i cleaned out my cupboard the other day and found all the stuff to do i diy refurb :rasp:

whoops! forgot i had it tbh.

Clio SI
lol im still saving up ( after the 400 quid bill for contact contisports) to refurb them defently want to refurd them but they look awsome plus loving how much more grip i have on the road and round corners can proper chuck it into corners now love it.

Dont know what to do to the car next tho, need to find some people down my end that have clio's and go to a few meets

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ideal china.

personally id go for your lowering plans, but thats just me.

As for refurb - agreed but dont do a colour, dont think it would suit paint

Clio SI
yer i think only way i would do the alloys black if i had a black clio i do like how the silver stands out. ok this prob sounds really noob q but hey i am, how and were can i get the car lowered and how much.

also possibly thinking of putting some 182 seats in possibly

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
yes yes and yes.

please dont do mk2 bump strips, way overcooked imo

id do an RS-1 front bumper though :approve:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
no its £133.89 + postage for 4. You might need spacers though. f**k me you could get coileys for £520!! :rasp:

the main diff is no black bits and 4 wee small grilles below each headlight, it has a different apron and looks good, it would need sprayed your colour though

Clio SI
cool might have to look out for one then if i can find one on here. ok whats the difference beetween coileys and the springs?

sorry for all the q's

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cool might have to look out for one then if i can find one on here. ok whats the difference beetween coileys and the springs?

sorry for all the q's

without all the technical pisch springs will stiffen and lower. coileys will do this but will allow adjustable ride height and provide better handling than just springs.

no worries

Clio SI
hmm might have to go for coileys want to make the handling better still not sure my handling is right?? what is the colour of my car ( well i know its blue but the offical colour)

Clio
tidy mate, Il swap wheels with you?? Does the clear background not come off the internal stickers no?

M

mini-valver

Dude, your supposed to pull the translucent backing off the the Cliosport sticker! Pmsl.