ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car fob engine starter

182 with cup packs
Does anyone know of a good company that will install one? Fancy putting this feature on my next car but haven't even seen any companies that do this.

Cheers John

Mec 350 slk manual
Does anyone know of a good company that will install one? Fancy putting this feature on my next car but haven't even seen any companies that do this.

Cheers John
i looked into this but with an upgrade alam system and remote start but not cheep

182 with cup packs
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing but would add a nice touch. Also after one of these speed gauges that shine onto the windscreen.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Don't they null and void your car insurance ? Leaving your car running unattended .

182 with cup packs
Do you remember the company mate? Also are there issues with them like say it interfering with the ecu kinda thing?

Safe N Sound fitted mine but it was a while ago now. They're on eBay as Safe-n-sound-1 or something similar.

It doesn't null or void your insurance in this case because it locks the car doors straight after it's started automatically. That was the case when I got it done in 2009 anyway.

182 with cup packs
Safe N Sound fitted mine but it was a while ago now. They're on eBay as Safe-n-sound-1 or something similar.

It doesn't null or void your insurance in this case because it locks the car doors straight after it's started automatically. That was the case when I got it done in 2009 anyway.

Thanks man any ideas on the speedo that is beamed into the dash?