ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Graphics??

Impreza WRX
just ordered the side graphics for my 51 plate 172, and just wondering if any1 has these graphics on their car?? its the ones right down the side.

Thanks, Paul

Impreza WRX
ah i see, have gone for black graphics, hopefully will go nicely with my cf bonnet, bet they are a bugger to fit though

More poke than viagr
these?

Photo011.jpg

2002 Cup172
yeah i have the big silver cup ones like on the yellow clio pic.

Not fitted them yet as some little prick dropped there two wheeled non engined monstroserty on the passenger quaterpannel and left a nice handlebar dent to add an extra curve to my silky smooth paintwork.

So just waiting to get it taken out then they will be on.

I have seen a pic of a silver clio 2 172 wanna be with dark grey graphics on and it looked ok but they didn't have the cup part.

Plus these are to fit the clio 3's so you might have to get them slightly resized to fit.

Impreza WRX
will slap some pics of it when its done guys

my car has a few graphics on it at the mo

i was goin for the k-tec turbo demo car look, got everything else now except the side graphics, so i thought id give these a go

More poke than viagr
i think they will look good on, good luck with it.

post some pics when done, i am eager to see how it turns out

Impreza WRX
subtle aint what im after bud, ill put pics up of my clio when the graphics are on.

its built excatly the same as the ktec demo clio and the exhaust is deafening