ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Insurance

Car  clio 182 black /gold
What a competitive market it is. I rang swinton this morning and i was passed around from shop to shop. Hastings, Hyperformance, Allen & Allen and the policy shop. They are all expensive. I have just had a call from endsleigh and they said we will find you a cheap qoute. I was passed from operator to operator and they all said the same companys again. So what a waste of another 30 mins on the phone. I must have spent about 3 hours or so today trying to obtain a cheap quote. Oh well Adrian Flux are the cheapest £375 full comp for my 182.
 
I have 16 years no claims and im 34. I think that helps. Also this will be the third year with them.
 
Other quotes are between 490 and 750 ish. They are that price because of all the operators they have to pay.
 
Cheers Jim i will try them later. I have been on the net all day going direct. I have had a broucher with loads of companys in. I have even been through the supermarkets. I was on another forum a few years ago and they had a list with insurance companys with there web adresses on. Would this be possible on here and get members to submit there current companys and compile a database or such? Just a thought. Like the trusted sellers list.
 
Endleigh are useless. Im with them, and i had one very simple enquiry and it took them two days to get the right person to speak to me!
 
Back
Top