ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car mats

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Anybody have any experiences of this company www.carmatworld.co.uk ? Prices looks good . Only £33.71 delivered for their top of the range mats .
I've had Renaults original mats when the car was new , had some what I think were very expensive mats from the justmatz group buy a few years ago and they were nothing special in terms of quality , longevity and currently using some ebay specials . None of them have lasted .

http://www.carmatworld.co.uk/renault-clio-mk2-car-mats-1998-2005-set-of-4.html?___SID=U

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I always opt for the renault sport mats

Cost abit, bit look oem and last

I had them in the car from new , they didn't last , same as the justmatz which in the group buy were £65 . To be honest the ebay cheapos have been as good . I'm tempted to give the top of the range ones from carmatsworld a try , they're alot cheaper than Renault oem ones . I just wondered if anyone else had ever tried any from them ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I can't remember exactly , it was something like 18 months or thereabouts . Then a hole wore in front of the clutch pedal .

Clio 182 - RB
Cheers for the link, was going to order the Renault Sport ones from eBay (£66) but after seeing peoples comments I've changed my mind!