ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car not selling

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Personally i think the 182's are stuck in limbo . You've got younger people who can't afford them so opt for 1.2 , 1.4's etc..... or cheaper 172's and putting what they save buying a 172 towards their insurance .

Then you've got older people who can afford them and the insurance but are starting to look for something newer like the 197 .

Without part exing your car which isn't ideal as you'll lose what it's really worth you " could " be in for a long wait imo .

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
car market is pants at the moment and has been for the last 6 months or more!! imo

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it should sell, give it time at that price!

it's not like it's Inferno either.. those fcukers never sell

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Have you tried putting it on the Trader? Your average joe is gonna look there, before Pheads.

Maz

LY 200
Wouldn't bother with the trader I didnt even get a phone call from there last time I put mine up for sale.

Advertise it on as many forums as possible and be patient, it will sell.

Personally i think the 182's are stuck in limbo . You've got younger people who can't afford them so opt for 1.2 , 1.4's etc..... or cheaper 172's and putting what they save buying a 172 towards their insurance .

Then you've got older people who can afford them and the insurance but are starting to look for something newer like the 197 .

Without part exing your car which isn't ideal as you'll lose what it's really worth you " could " be in for a long wait imo .

+1...

also anything over £5k seems to scare alot of people off...as they would prefer to pay that sort of money in the form of hp/finance etc...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Spot on...

You could try lowering the price, but I personally think it's quite a good price and if I seen it on a forecourt I wouldn't think, "£7,500, yeah right mate keep dreaming".

Maybe hang on till around March time? What is the reason for selling anyway?

Mark

Clio 172 mk2
Definately a bad time of year to be selling up....everyone is feeling the debt of Christmas still

Octavia VRS
I've not had a bite for my CTR...just a s**t time of year to sell. I'm holding out for what it's worth tho and not selling it on the cheap

Clio v6
I see you have reduced your advert on here now. Ask one of the moderators to sort your thread title price to £7995

Just an idea.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Price is about right. I'd say between £7-7.5k is right, just depends on how quick you want to sell.

£7k for quick sale or wait out for £7.5k.

I have seen this car in the metal and I know its 100% mint!

Turbo LY R27
I got 7200k for my 54plate 182 with 28k on the clock if that helps mate. That was part ex for my R27, just haggle mate. I did it between 3 garages and just stood my ground till i got near what i wanted.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,
ive been looking at 182's, and have just bought one, due to pick it up this weekend.

I did stumble across yours on PH however i never really gave it a second look. If im honest, what put me of yours was the photos that were taken at a disused renault dealership...just gave me the impression of something iffy going on, clearly your a genuine seller but with so many people out to scam you when buying a car you have to be careful.

Maybe pics at home would go down better?

Trophy 007
Yeah i can see what russ is saying...

Prices at the mo are on their arse for 182's, great for buyers butnot so good for us sellers. I've lost almost £1500 in one year on the 182 Russ just bought off me. Ah well... i think Russ will agree he got a good deal...!! Minus the rear brakes needing doing though eh... lol

At least once they're done it'll be almost as new!! Oh and i'll check the light washer pipes too and see if i can see something obvious, like you say probably just blocked

Audi TT 3.2 V6
reason for 182 prices dropping in my opinion is that the cup varients of the 197 are now out that people have been longing for.

Yeah, cant fault the deal or high levels of service im getting from dan :) If not mate, dont worry about the light washers. Will give me something to do one Saturday/Sunday afternoon.