ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAR p**n

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I was expecting a clio.... silly Griff.

The fella that was on 5th gear.

you may know it, clio?
im sure i have seen that guy detailing on a couple of youtube videos?

f**king lovely tho, i want one :(

Where is that? I assume London way, no idea there was a Koenigsegg dealership in the UK (although it looks like a one-stop shop for supercars, can see a Spyker logo in the background as well)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Where is that? I assume London way, no idea there was a Koenigsegg dealership in the UK (although it looks like a one-stop shop for supercars, can see a Spyker logo in the background as well)

I assume it's Broughtons in Cheltenham, they're official dealers for Koenigsegg, Spyker and Zagato. They had an open day last weekend i believe for the opening of the new showroom housing the above.

http://www.broughtons.co.uk/koenigsegg/approvedused_dealer/CCX-R Edition

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Who in there right mind is going to pay 1.5 mill for that

Lovely carbon all the same

cracking car...
...don't really understand how there can be a whole website dedicated to 'car detailing' all right fair enough- a clean here, a polish there and yes I too spend 3 hours or so cleaning my car to my satisfaction but a car is a car.

Stone chips are scars of life ;)