ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car p**n

Ibiza SC
Would this work? A thread for 'proper' car p**n, I mean not a nice looking M3 you saw the other day, I mean 'proper' pictures of cars that are pure candy for the eyes.
It may be an extremely rare classic or something you've never seen before, or a great photo of a great car. Concept cars included.

I spotted this while browsing the other day, a 1938 Phantom Corsair.

VIwQa.jpg

#phwoar

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yep. Also I thought the point of p**n what that the clothes come off? :p you can't detail a car with the cover on...

Clio
It looks like a blackcurrant wine gum that was left on the window seal for to long on a warm summers day.

Clio 182
Lanky, that Fezza pic is awesome! Linky?

Also the RX7 is one of my all time favourite cars, nice to see one tastefully modded, they are usually super-mega-ninja-RUINED.

The swoopy turd car in the last pic has a certain charm too...

I'd say all the bases are already covered all you'll get is a bunch of reposts from the italian/german/jdm etc p**n threads.

Never above 25mpg
Hmmm that Jap post has let the thread down a bit! Love an old gullwing and the OP picture though!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d