ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car photo hosting...

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Need some ideas/thoughts for a new project that I've been asked to take on. Basically it'll be another site that you create an account on and upload your car related photos to share on websites/forums.

Just wondered what everyone would look for in such a site? Obviously quick and easy is the main priority, but is there anything the others do or don't do that you really like or really hate?

Not sure if this should be in here or GC.

Clio 182 Cup FF
easy to copy and paste the link or to be able to grab a load of photos at same time and insert them on the fourm as if you are doing a project thread and you have loads of photos takes ages to go through them all and copy and paste the links...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Folders for each manufacturer would be ideal or a search box for the name of the car.

Aslong as the picture was named correctly! :)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
easy to copy and paste the link or to be able to grab a load of photos at same time and insert them on the fourm as if you are doing a project thread and you have loads of photos takes ages to go through them all and copy and paste the links...
I agree! Hate trying to copy and paste a whole gallery of photos at once.

Folders for each manufacturer would be ideal or a search box for the name of the car.

Aslong as the picture was named correctly! :)
This along with photo tagging would work well, thanks.

330i. E30 Touring.
Pointless, imo.

Normal photo hosting- Flickr.
For car specific models- Pistonheads classifieds.