ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car servicing in Manchester

Can anyone recommend a garage in Manchester (north M/cr pref) to give my 02 172 its 2 year (7,890 miles) service? Renault M/cr wanted £165 (170?) and Riverside in Stockport £159, only a few quid cheaper and have to lug it over to Stockport. Anyone used anyone in North M/cr who has done a professional job at a decent price?

Thanks.

RS Megane DCi 175

Ive heard the Renault dealership in St Helens is ok.
Not used it yet, my first service is due in September.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Paddymph...dont say that, Ive got my cup booked into the bodyshop there on Monday...why? Whats happened there?

Give me a PM if you dont wanna put it in the main thread.

Cheers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Deek...I aint got a clue mate, only had me cup for a month, so not certain. There are only the Lookers in Altrincham and Stockport...then Renault Manchester in Salford that I know of.

Just an update. It doesnt have to be a Renault garage now does it? So long as they use genuine Renault parts, your warranty remains intact. So Im looking for a good independant garage, who know what theyre doing and dont charge the earth.

TDI tyre shreader

Cant rate renault bolton highly enough, they were really good with me, the first serivce cost me £161, they also had no problems with carrying out warrenty work on my import 172. There are also some well tastey women working there :D