ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAR + SNOW = FUN!

not everyone can afford a fancy camera ...

True, and I'd never judge anyone for that. But for a thread where I was expecting pictures, I must say these look like they've been taken on a camera phone through frosted glass, then printed and scanned back in on low quality, before being uploaded via ms paint.

:clown: I jest!!!!!!!!!

hope your car didnt end up like it did last year borstii ;)

8402203319_9cdeb777f1_b.png
S

he wasn't doing it on a road the 2nd time around and also don't try and do what other's have already done to you, just makes you look desperate to draw the heat from yourself

Lol at everyone picking on Charlie.

Yeah he's been stupid in the past but he's young and naive, we've all been there I think?

i didnt go into a ditch on purpose ffs lol i couldn't stop it from happening. nothing wrong with having a bit of fun in the snow in a safe place away from people and ditches ;) .... all this over a f**king video ... :coffee:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
All the non sports users posting pics! This attention seeker above is getting what he wants at least.

Titanium 182
Can't believe you did it in front of Babies R us, what if you hit a baby out for a stroll in the car park ?!?1?!?!?!11

In other news I just spent a good 20 mins driving round the empty Asda car park sideways.

/Give a f**k