luke2607 Car Monaco 172 Jul 23, 2009 #1 Hi people, I pick up my 172 on Monday and the first thing I'm looking to do is put an aftermarket stereo in. It needs to be iPhone friendly and not too lairy looking, just subtle. Got a flexible budget of 150-250. Thanks!
Hi people, I pick up my 172 on Monday and the first thing I'm looking to do is put an aftermarket stereo in. It needs to be iPhone friendly and not too lairy looking, just subtle. Got a flexible budget of 150-250. Thanks!
AhmedRSi Car ? Jul 23, 2009 #3 Alpine IDA x-xxx range. Unbeatable imho I have the ida x100, its amazing.
Daniel ClioSport Moderator Car Whichever has fuel Jul 23, 2009 #4 send a pm to MT Audio (forum name) He's prob the best one to ask. He does recon units so your budget will stretch a lot further!
send a pm to MT Audio (forum name) He's prob the best one to ask. He does recon units so your budget will stretch a lot further!
luke2607 Car Monaco 172 Jul 23, 2009 #5 Thanks guys. MT Audio has been PM'd. What about this one? Click
G Gallaz Car 03 Clio 1.2 Jul 24, 2009 #6 luke2607 said: Thanks guys. MT Audio has been PM'd. What about this one? Click Click to expand... youll be able to find that cheaper else where. not a bad head unit though, my mates got one and its quite tidy
luke2607 said: Thanks guys. MT Audio has been PM'd. What about this one? Click Click to expand... youll be able to find that cheaper else where. not a bad head unit though, my mates got one and its quite tidy