ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Videos & Your Opinions

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Many of us enjoy watching car videos, things like Chris Harris On Cars, Evo TV, Car Throttle etc.

As people with an interest in cars, we all have a wide range of YouTube channels to choose from when watching a car review. I'm hoping to find out which channel you choose and why.

So I ask, please please could you take part the short survey I've created, it shouldn't take more than 60secs, and I'll be sure to pass the info onto colleagues in the industry and compile my findings in my dissertation!

All contributions are much appreciated!

The survey is here: CAR VIDEOS & THEIR VIEWERS

:)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Done, but the only question I wanted to specify something different was question 5,
but it was the only question where it wasn't an option.

Clio 172
could you pass me the details after this?! :) I would be interested in the result. I have just filled it in.

Jack

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to post my findings here when I compile them over the next few weeks.

Done, but the only question I wanted to specify something different was question 5,
but it was the only question where it wasn't an option.

Ah ok, I've just added an 'other' option. Do you want to DM me your answer? If you can remember which one you selected when you had a go, I'll minus one from the answers and add your new answer.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I chose the second from bottom answer about the length of vids I like to watch,
I think it was 20 minutes.

What I wanted to say was i'm not bothered about the length of the video,
if it looks decent i'll make time for it regardless, whether it's 3 minutes or an hour long.

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I chose the second from bottom answer about the length of vids I like to watch,
I think it was 20 minutes.

What I wanted to say was i'm not bothered about the length of the video,
if it looks decent i'll make time for it regardless, whether it's 3 minutes or an hour long.

Cool, I'll make a note of that.

Cheers guys