ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car vids bored

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Ahh I remember college and uni, downloading 80meg files in less then a minute at uni, that was fun!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Lol, sounds like fun at your work!!!

Im in IT support and Ive had 4 phone calls since 9 this morning, each taking 2 minutes to deal with! Hard day, lol!!!

im in IT too well im network administrator im just sat in the office feet up with a pot noodle watching dvds altho i do have to go work in about 20 mins

Quote: Originally posted by zedx19 on 24 February 2003

Ahh I remember college and uni, downloading 80meg files in less then a minute at uni, that was fun!
80megs in a less than a minute!???!? What connection was that?? I have a 2mg and its quick. But 80 megs in less than a min is outragous! :eek:

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Not a clue, it only did that at night, like 6pm when no-one else was in the labs, there was probably 300-400 pcs in the labs on one campus so it would have to be a beafy connection anyway!!!!

All the clio videos I have are online at http://www.blindassassins.comwww.blindassassins.com . There are loads more clips of other cars on the server but Ive been too lazy to create pages linking too them. If anyones bothered about seeing the others let me know and Ill try and get round to linking to them.

Rhys

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

yes, i work in a uni too, having 1x 100mbit and 8 10mbit connections deffo has its advantages

mk2 172

iv got loads of us racing, and some ones iv done lately at night but havent converted them yet cos i was in front most of the time lol, got one of me caining a 172 on the 1/4 mile

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by rhys172 on 24 February 2003

All the clio videos I have are online at http://www.blindassassins.comwww.blindassassins.com . There are loads more clips of other cars on the server but Ive been too lazy to create pages linking too them. If anyones bothered about seeing the others let me know and Ill try and get round to linking to them.

Rhys

No way you could save em as Zips ? My works firewall blocks all video content

The getaway in stockholm series are crap, I got all 3 and slapped them all on one dvd-r....had to add extra stuff for extra entertainment and to pad out the dvd-r.....dun like wasting space.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

at uni i clocked a 956kb/sec download. Used to get all my stuff there. As for vids getaway in stockholm 2 is excellent. Took me 2 weeks to download it at home lol.

and im at work also, IT support today, 30 faults, phone non-stop aaaaaargh. Someone swap

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

The third ones pretty cool. Its got an NSX this time, plus theyve got a camera in a helicopter watching the whole thing! I think the second one is the best out of the series, that Supra looks fookin awesome!!

Rick