ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Won't Start Again :(

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Turn the key, started no problem, then cut out when i set off....

now it turns over for about a second, then clicks off... that's as far as i'm getting.

It's been on diagnostics before and nothing showed up, no lights are lit up on the dash.

I'm totally stuck here because sometimes it starts up after a couple of times, sometimes it takes a day and then it's fine for a week or so...

i'm totally at a loss :(

Clio MK 4
Check battery, also this may sound stupid but unplg ad replug any thing you can find in engine bay.

My corsa had this problem for over a year. I would get in my car and wouldnt start. leave it, come back and the it started. Some times after 3 hours some times after hours. It would randomly cut out and i wouldnt be able to start it for a while (very embarrassing) Till a point i tried so many times i killed my batterry got the aa and they repluged this plug near air filter and never had the problem again.

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Have just been on the blower with RS Tuning, they're gonna have a look at it for me... don't wanna try start the car and get it running again tbh cus i know it will do it again in a few weeks !

Waiting recovery to get it towed there so hopefully they can read the fault code straight away at the garage!

Cheers for your help guys, what a pain this is !!!