ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon bonnets for phase 1/2’s......

Just trying to gauge interest on these as I have found a supplier who would be willing to make them, will defientely be cheaper than the K-Tec one for the new shape clios.

So post if your interested or you can mail me @ mailto:marcusdelves@hotmail.com">marcusdelves@hotmail.com the more people we can get to buy the cheaper they will become.

They should hopefully be i the bulge format but depends upon what can be done with the material.

Cheers Marcus

Skoda Fabia vRS

well as long as they have a vent then i might be interested.......havent got the money at the moment but if they were to become available it would be something on my shopping list...

I need to find out about vents as I have heard they can weaken the structure of the bonnet, will have more info at the start of the week hopefully.

Elise/VX220/R26

I wasnt keen on these (mainly due to K Tec demo car being bloody awful) but having seen one on a cup (Kartmens) they do look the daddy. I might be interested depending on the price and quality of them.