ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon bonnett pic

Think someone wanted to see what a carbon bonnett would look like,

been messin with photoshop...

... but dont know how to get the pic on here!! ha ha

Please tell me and ill put it on.

if you got a pic of your car, then i can put one on yours! take about ten mins, ill do any other mods too, lowering etc, just take a little while longer!!

Clio 172 cup

On some cars they look fantastic, especially Jap motors like the civic type R or an evo 5 or 6

Also they always seem to look excellent on yellow motors

COULD YOU PUT ONE ON A CUP? USE THE NORM RELEASE CUP PIC IN THE 172 GALLERY A FEW PAGES IN! THANKS! (WITH A GARKER CARBON EFFECT?)

Clio 1.8 16v

hey were do u get that softwear from to do that to your car?whats ur add mate so i can send u a pic if my car need to know what wheels and sizes look best cheers

andy

Why the hell would anyone want to do that to their car??? There is a time and a place for carbon fibre, and that is not one of them................i cant imagine that looking good on anything.......

Chuckie

I used photoshop to do the editing, made up the carbon pattern. You cant really use it to tell what size wheels would look good because it is extremely difficult to get it to scale. but its good if you want to see the style. I just hunt the internet for wheel pics in the same sort of angle as the car and stick em on. add: maff2002@hotmail.com

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

looks good but u need to make the carbon pattern smaller so the weave appears smaller then it would look more like a carbon bonnet will, needs to be so u can hardly see the weave.

good work though.

can u do a flame mask ??? for like body graphics.

MaLicE

GULP! i may have to agree!!??

maff, your photoshop skills are excellent! but on the norm cup one, can you make the carbon cheq pattern smaller?

omg! you could love it or hate it! i think it looks awesome!!!! that cheq size on the carbon is perrrrrfect!now on a norm blue dropped cup pls!!!!!