ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre Interior Trim

can do most things but the shape dictates a lot to be honest, and I'd never take on anything I couldnt do or without the person seeing my work first... the mirror back could probably be done so long as the glass and electronics were removed as the items get the full bodyshop treatment, baking and all... a lot would depend on wether I could get the carbon to lay "pretty" enough really, I dont like it looking all crowded and wavey as it dosnt look great in my opinion..

if anyone wants any pics of the stuff I've done, and contact details of people I've done them for just pm me and i'll be happy to send them...

all the best

Tony

Artic Blue 182 FF
That stuff looks amazing. I for one think thats a reasonable price, after all these are rare items, not mass produced. When i have a spare few pennies i will have some off you.

cheers matt, as i said above, all my stuff has a 100% guarantee anyway, with full money back if not happy.. so far I havent had to make any refunds lol..

I'll try and sort out a shared album on photobucket so people can have a look if they want to..

all the best

Tony

did you watch the video sam, how they can call that carbon fibre is beyond me to be honest, can you imagine putting a bike petrol tank in a bath of water, I dont think so.. lol..

Tony

No wheels :(
Did it watch it, sort of... Such a long and dull video...

Just saw it and thought other people may be able to do similar things to that...

Cheers, Sam

lol.. yeah, the only good bit was the girl really... I suppose it would be fine for smaller bits but bigger bits would be a nightmare I reckon..

Tony