ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre Nokia N95 (DI-NOC) (7 pics)

1.6 Ford Focus
I got my A5 sample of this DI-NOC CF a few weeks ago intending to cover my laptop but they sent A5 instead of A4 which they said they would send... Anyway, the only use I had for that size was to cover my phone.

Buts look a little messy, the N95 has a lot of curves around the mass of buttons, but it looks pretty good I think.

IMG_2225.gif

IMG_2224.gif

IMG_2220.gif

IMG_2219.gif

IMG_2218.gif

IMG_2216.gif

IMG_2213.gif

Just need to get the battery cover done and its finished! It took about 30 mins to cover it and about an hour fighting to cut out the buttons. It's pretty cool stuff to work with though... next on the list is my laptop and the center console on the Clio.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Looks horrendous. Sorry. Like a black wicker N95 garden chair edition.

1.6 Ford Focus
It's not as reflective as that in person, that's the cameras fault.

Im convincing myself to like it here... it took an hour and a half to do.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't you have covered the purple part aswell? :S

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
good effort for trying but i'm not sure, looks like a phone with a cover on it or something

Titanium 182
It probably looks better than a scratched N95. It doesn't look anything like real carbon fibre though.