ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carbon Fibre

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Looks so pwettyyyy

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

172 Cup
Looks awesome dude!! I really fancy a carbon splitter but just fear that it will get ruined from stone chips on the motorway to work :s

Very nice Just watch for the stone chips they wrecked mine..

Bit of a stupid question but that reg plate looks very familiar was the first or second owner a woman??

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
from what I believe it was a male.

Basically, last Dec I was looking for a Cup and one popped up on autotrader I think. Anyway, I went down to look at it and basically it used to be Renault Reading show car for about 6 months after it came out the factory. Then one bloke bought it and kept it standard for what, 9 years and kept every single receipt from tires to servicing (credit to the owner, the history is the best I've ever seen in a car) Then a private sales company (Some man and his son) bought it off Blackbushe Auctions so I presume the first owner traded it in for a new model and it hit the auctions. About 4 days after that, it was on my drive way. It has spent all its life in Reading, Berkshire area.