ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Front Splitter - Who has one

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Take it that its only made for the 172...Or will that fit us littleunnns?

yup only for 172/182/Cup owners!

hmmmm, im not sure really... i want it.... but its a lil TOO subtle..... I wouldnt mind the front valance k-tec offer for the 172.. but at somet like 170 for a bloody splitter i thought fuk that!

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 11 May 2004

yup only for 172/182/Cup owners!

hmmmm, im not sure really... i want it.... but its a lil TOO subtle..... I wouldnt mind the front valance k-tec offer for the 172.. but at somet like 170 for a bloody splitter i thought fuk that!
It is subtle and until I saw it in the flesh I did not know what the fuss was about ! Now I have to have one !

really?? u seen the carbon on in the flesh/carbon lol ?

The thing is... the dynamique splitter is really subtle to... but i had mine colour coded and it made such a difference coz it made my car look so much lower on the front! but you cant do that on a carbon fibre one as colour coding it would just be wrong!!!

are they worth it do you reckon? i need somet carbon on the front (other than the bonnet) to match the carbon spoiler im getting!!!!

I have seen the Cup one on a Monaco Blue 172 (Lee Ms) and it looks awesome ! It is the same colour as my 172 aswell so it just made up my mind that I had to have one and the carbon one looks better IMHO..... and cheaper too !

I am going to get one, defo worth it ! £105 inc. VAT is a lot but then it will look the business if you dont already have a splitter IMHO.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Mine is on order.

(now you know why i didnt order the spoiler pack)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 11 May 2004

really?? u seen the carbon on in the flesh/carbon lol ?

The thing is... the dynamique splitter is really subtle to... but i had mine colour coded and it made such a difference coz it made my car look so much lower on the front! but you cant do that on a carbon fibre one as colour coding it would just be wrong!!!

are they worth it do you reckon? i need somet carbon on the front (other than the bonnet) to match the carbon spoiler im getting!!!!
Colour coded it?! Does it look that much better? Post a pic plz!

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 11 May 2004

Mine is arriveing Friday, or early next week.
Mate, let us know what you think of it when you get it. What you doing/done with your Cup splitter ?

172, Tiguan

Dai, I sold it yesterday, its gone most of the way towards paying for the new one.

If it does arrive this week ill post a pic before i dissapear off on hols

hmmmmmmmmmmm

my credit card is calling....

Buy the carbon bonnet.....

buy the carbon spoiler....

buy the carbon splitter.....

and only at a snip at 700.....