ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Goodies

Clio 2.0 172
I know the splitter can be had from k-tec,but things like front and rear diamonds,front fog surrounds and dashboard inlay strips,where can they be bought from? :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
TonyT also Covers Items in CF suchas Dash Strips and Front Diamonds etc.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Streamline have quite a bit of stuff, not cheap though.

Trust me, once youve seen the ammount of work that goes into Streamlines products you'd be more than happy to pay the extra few pennies. The quality and know how from Chris and Merv is huge. Im currently having some fog surrounds made for my Vee by them and Im sure they'll come up trumps.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
if you look on ebay, they do a complete carbon set for like £400 or something iirc

that includes, front splitter, fog light surrounds, rear bumper insert and wing mirror covers

Clio MK3 Work in progress
Yeah ive ordered the fogs, front splitter and rear trim from streamline carbon. will arrive sometime this week, so i will get some pictures up, if you want to see them all on the car

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Trust me, once youve seen the ammount of work that goes into Streamlines products you'd be more than happy to pay the extra few pennies. The quality and know how from Chris and Merv is huge. Im currently having some fog surrounds made for my Vee by them and Im sure they'll come up trumps.

Would be interested to see them.