ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Splitter

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Paddy, When I last spoke to David about them he said he wasnt happy with the quality, little air bubbles in the carbon fibre, and was getting a company in Italy to do them. That was early december. Havent heard since. Si.

me to mae..he said the quality was shocking plus the italian company will be able to do stuff alot cheaper!!!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

I believe this is the best of the couple of samples we had which we were not 100% happy with the quality (we also sold it at a discounted price due to the few air bubbles in the weave). We are now getting the splitters made abroad which should improve the finish and hopefully reduce the price. The only downside is that this will delay availability times until around early march. They will look the same as the one pictured above but the overall finish will be better.

David.

Looks more than fine to me!

How come you have to go abroad to manufacture these? Surely there are plenty of UK outfits who could produce them??