ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Vinyl for Front and Rear Badges

Megane Diesel / 172
Just a bit of advice really for anybody that is thinking of vinyl wrapping your Renault badges.......

Make sure your get MATT Textured vinyl rather than Gloss printed, I have added the pics of my 2 attempts and I think you'll agree the second Matt effect :D is better than the first Gloss abortion :( of an attempt!!!

I got my Matt vinyl from xgraphicsonline.com only 4 quid for a 200mm x 300mm piece (more than enough to do two badges, you can even have a trial go).

See ya

Mk5 golf gti
ive just done mine but within a day i peeled it back off, it looks s**t to be honest Lol

its worth getting proper carbon badges

its good fun doing the vinyl di-noc stuff though

Megane Diesel / 172
Gloss looked much worse 'in the flesh' than the photo to be honest.

I wrapped mine around the back of the logo on the front but did the rear in place, although I have been a vinyl fitter by trade in the past!.

Did this on Thursday last week and so far, wind and rain hasn't affected it at as yet, depends on the quality of vinyl to be honest, as I said its only 4 quid for the 300mm x 200mm piece of vinyl and it seems to be hardwearing and good quality especially for the price so got to be worth giving it a go??