ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Carisma update*

Well finalllllly i got a date he called me saturday afternoon to say they are taking my biatch on 13th September :D - big smile!!

Luckily its a Monday!!! and not a Friday LOL!

so under 2 weeks to go now and then it will take 3 weeks!

Better get saving i spose lmao!

Vix :)

hehe im welllll excited!! but i will miss my baby for 3 weeks :( but its all worth it hehe!

exactly i have no concerns about them doing a good job so thats one good thing!

cant wait to see her done i think i will cry (kidding) LMAO!!

he knows what im like with my car and keeps promising me she wil be fine lol!

woohooo not long!!!!!

don't

lol bet ull b down there every couple of days checking up on em and seeing whats been done :) theyll b sick of u by the end of it

hopefully everything will b run alrite and theyll b finished on time!!!

i h8 not having my car 4 a day nevermind more than a week

she will set up camp outside carisma and be one of those customers who doesnt stop asking qs like...

what you doing now? how long does this take? does it always make that noise? do panels always break a bit? dont u think u shud do it this way...

Jay

hehehehee :oops: moi never LOL!!!

i am having the lights fitted properly - bonnet extended and bad boyed slightly and wings extended round lights, side skirts taken off re sprayed and re fitted and smooth into body work, inside of doors and boot colour coded, fixing both of my wings after bottoming out very bad!! also respray on those, colour coding door handles and base plates etc urm i think thats it? LOL!!

so nearly a full respray!

No cos i didnt want it done was gonna blend it but now changed my mind as a woman lol its my perogotive (sp)

lol!

should be good will post pics when shes finished :)

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I think Vix wants to get ClioSport car of the year. Except it wont be a Clio by the time its finished!

Keep it up, originality goes a long way!

LOL no chance of me ever getting that LMAO!!

hehehe!! well she will be unique thats for sure hehe!

cheers fella :)

not getting it delocked at the moment but considering it for next pay day LOL!! may ask how much it will be annoying thing is i dont have my alarm yet!!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Get it de-locked while your there, it dont cost huge amounts and will porb work out cheaper if you get it all in one.

Just remember it becomes a pain when the battery goes tits up and you have to crawl in through the boot!

(Personal experience speaking there)

Yeah thats what i dont want lol!!

dont fancy having to break in after all that lol!

not good thats what puts me off but i will have a word with them and see what they say

not far off having the other money ready so why not!

Shes been back on the road for 3 months now and i missed her everyday before so nothing will change :(

I miss her now and shes sitting at Tiptree hehe!!

Well i got no no claims or anything and hardly anyone would insure me with what i got lol!

one thing at a time gotta do it properly so will wait for the money to build up again lmao!