ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carisma visit!!!!!

Yep went down there lastnight after he called me in :s

You will never guess why lOL!! cos my subframe was not attached to the front of my car :eek: We cant work out why but most importantly its sorted now could have been nasty :(

Anyway my car well i cant even put into words how sexy shes looking already! Went over everything lastnight checking i liked it and i loved it!! the lights look the doggies you just wait ;)

Thing is i was so excited and shocked that i forgot to take pics so you will have to wait lmao!

Vix :D

Oh and another thing they were being cruel and were sanding all my car down with me watching i warn you its not for the faint hearted LMAO!!

Doing such a good job tho definitely recommend them!!!!!!

don't

Quote: Originally posted by powelly on 21 September 2004

Thing is i was so excited and shocked that i p!ssed my panties

Vix :D

errr, 2 much info there!!!!!!!! :sick:

glad 2 hear things r going well so far, hopefully no more nasty surprises

no pics :-( useless

Yeah i know im such a plum LOL!!

Might pop in later this week for photos tho so will let ya know if i do :)

The fronts looking reallllly different already!! all badboyed and debadged and smoothed and mmmmmm hehe!

172 M69 eater

sounds good powelly, ull need to get pics tho next time!!! mines not in the bodyshop till nov 1st and im dreadin her being away for 2 weeks!

patty

Yeah i am so bloody excited tho and still got like another 2-3 weeks LMAO!!

Oh well hehe!

Its wicked tho i do miss her but you know its in good hands :)

What you having done then fella?

Vix :)

172 M69 eater

front, rear, sideskirts, spoiler, valver wings and mirrors! goin in to h3lters mate, riceboy bodyworx but its gonna b a knightmare for 2 weeks without it!!! like u tho im gonna b fine as i know its in good hands and i can visit it as its not too far away!!

patty

ooooo sounds nice :) worth waiting for hey!

yeah i know but its exciting too hehehe!! yeah me too he said i can pop in whenever i want so its cool :)

Cant wait to see her when shes done then wanna see pics hehe!

Vix :)

172 M69 eater

yeh def worth waiting for. i wanted to do a light change like you but i wanted to do punto front lights but they were gonna b a knightmare to fit and a stupid amount of money so i bottled it!!

good luck wit the car, i hope to see pics soon!

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 21 September 2004

yeh def worth waiting for. i wanted to do a light change like you but i wanted to do punto front lights but they were gonna b a knightmare to fit and a stupid amount of money so i bottled it!!

good luck wit the car, i hope to see pics soon!
Cool idea! But I couldnt see sh!t in the dark when I had my punto!! mailto:Cr@p">Cr@p lights!! Lol!

Good lukc with your car though! ;)

Doh Vic thats rubbish!! Lol!

No pics to look at tonight!! :( Boo!! Hehe!

Glad you are pleased with it so far though sugar, thats wicked news indeed! :D

Come on be a brave man!!! other lights that i liked were the new corsa lights (but the fact they wre from a corsa put me off PMSL!) what a snob

Tis hard work and lots of money but hey ho i love it LMAO

yeah look forward to seeing it patty

i know!!! bad hey!!!!!! could have had serious accident with that lol!! oops hehe not sure how it happened tho???

Miiiiiight pop down there tonight or tomorrow quickly hehehehehe!!

yeah well plsed just so overexcited now LOL!!