ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carphone Warehouse?

Anybody had a contract with Orange through CarPhone? And had trouble/problems when sending a mobile back for repair UNDER WARRANTY?

Cheers.

Tony.

Fiesta ST3
yep my mrs has had no end of trouble with her orange phone and the carphone warehouse!!!
in the end i ended up flashing her phone for her?
very un helpfull:(

Don't trust them.

Looked in the window of CPW today at their 19.99 a month AOL/Free Laptop promo. b******s had cleverly covered up the printed terms and conditions with another advert. Tempted to go back and take a picture out of principle.

Polo Bluemotion
we have problems at work with cw. customers will go in, and buy a 02 payg sim+phone,+presume its the same as it would be everywhere else, when in fact they usually buy the phone from obscure countries, and simply mate a sim with it.(thats why you can often get phones in cw, when they havnt even been released by the actual network yet) Therefore, sometimes, the phone isnt able to accept all the correct settings. Try explaining that to a customer,lol.

SLK250 CDI
They lost one of my phones once when i put it in for repair. CPW are the most dishonest company I've ever had to deal with.

172 cup
they have all their own companies for repairing, insurance etc and have never been very good imo.. I still dont see why people don't go direct to the networks when getting mobile contracts.. I know some like carphone and phones4u give cash back when you sign up but in the end if you need any after sales care then your fcuked.. much better to deal direct i say :)