ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarPro Essence- Actual Unicorn Jizz?!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
This stuff is amazing, I was a bit dubious with the price being so high but I love it. In fact I've used it two saturdays on the trot. Amazing stuff, it really is, goes on well, lasts long even machining in the sun. Adds serious depth and shine, not to mention feels amazing too!

Anyway a few snaps!
27335414292_7d261d8b01_c.jpg
Mazda Bonnet After CarPro Essence by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr

27157771500_39ac570f45_c.jpg
Mazda Bonnet After CarPro Essence 1 by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr

26825468784_81fce6de85_c.jpg
Mazda After CarPro Essence by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr

27335419682_09006cc563_c.jpg
Fiesta ST Rear after Carpro Essence by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr

4D9F5068-A3B1-47E3-8901-1E8EE82A9982_zpsrtb5rabt.jpg

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I got a bottle of this at Christmas to try over the summer. Did you just go for a finishing pad and work it in for quite a while? I heard it likes a bit of heat.

Results look awesome.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I got a bottle of this at Christmas to try over the summer. Did you just go for a finishing pad and work it in for quite a while? I heard it likes a bit of heat.

Results look awesome.

I went with light polish and finished with a finishing pad iirc. Yep it can take a fair bit of heat!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I've mainly used essence with the carpro gloss it pad and it leaves so so much gloss. It's great. So easy to use and finishes off easily.

Certainly a product I'd recommend to someone just learning how to use a machine polisher.

@Scrooge Have you had a chance to really test it's correction ability yet?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've mainly used essence with the carpro gloss it pad and it leaves so so much gloss. It's great. So easy to use and finishes off easily.

Certainly a product I'd recommend to someone just learning how to use a machine polisher.

@Scrooge Have you had a chance to really test it's correction ability yet?

Hi Dave, yer I used a more aggressive pad on the AMG and after the second pass it seemed to be correcting well. I'd save time and use fixer though tbh.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thanks again mate for the advice the other night.

Essence is in my Carpro basket along with the pads. :up: