ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars in the Park - 7 Oct 07

B

Brown.

Awesome pics!!! what the hell was that mondao doing in there!!

Mega, was going to pop down but was my sisters birthday on Saturday so had to go out and ended up having to much to drink :dapprove:

Lay in until gone 3!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Excellent pics. The pearl white LP640 you mentioned in your 1st post may well have been that Simon George from EVO's car as i read on another forum he would be making an appearance.

'18 Megane dci
Excellent pics. The pearl white LP640 you mentioned in your 1st post may well have been that Simon George from EVO's car as i read on another forum he would be making an appearance.

Ah right, I remember seeing their workshop pics of it being built in EVO mag, never thought that might be it! cheers. :cool:

They are cleary Audi inside too, even smells like my dads A4 !

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Ah right, I remember seeing their workshop pics of it being built in EVO mag, never thought that might be it! cheers. :cool:

They are cleary Audi inside too, even smells like my dads A4 !

Definitely very Audi-ish inside, still wouldn't say no to one tho!

I wasn't overly convinced by the inside of Simon's LP640 tho when i saw it in the flesh, definitely different but i personally think completely black inside would've been better.

'18 Megane dci
I wasn't overly convinced by the inside of Simon's LP640 tho when i saw it in the flesh, definitely different but i personally think completely black inside would've been better.

True, or maybe replace the yellow parts with grey alcantara.

'18 Megane dci
Here's the Lamb that turned up... yummy..

07102007358.jpg

07102007395.jpg

07102007394.jpg