ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Ordered some stuff from carwashnwax at 10.30pm Thurs , came 9.30am friday :)

Used the Extreme body wash shampoo today , can't recommend it enough , excellent stuff , smells gorgeous too . The megs lambswool mitt i use had a couple of stains on it now they've gone , even my washing machine didn't get em off .

Dried the car with the waffle weave cloth , best thing i've used to dry the car , did the whole car easily .

Dressed the tyres with the new look trim gel , tyres lookin like new again , excellent stuff .

AG Super resin and extra gloss protection on it today .

Gonna wax it tomorrow with XXX Hardcore wax , smells like bananas .

A big thanks to David G at www.carwashnwax.com

RB 182
So you used the Extreme body wash shampoo to clean the lambswool mitt? Some top products there, you'll get a great result out of them I reckon.

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Yeah, i also got my xxx hardcore wax this week
-mega fast delivery-:D

Havent tried it yet but the results should be amusing....

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
benclelland said:
So you used the Extreme body wash shampoo to clean the lambswool mitt? Some top products there, you'll get a great result out of them I reckon.

No. I used the lambswool mitt to wash the car with the extreme body wash shampoo , after i finished washing the car and looked at the mitt the stains on the mitt had gone .

Glad you like the products and the service ,please post some pictures of your work and thanks for the kind words

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
R9DCG said:
Glad you like the products and the service ,please post some pictures of your work and thanks for the kind words

I'll post some pics as soon as its waxed .

As father and son....
Best of luck with the detail :) Starting to find its more about preppin the paint than the product, lookin forward to the pics

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hotshot said:
Best of luck with the detail :) Starting to find its more about preppin the paint than the product, lookin forward to the pics

^^^^ I couldn't agree more . ^^^^

But i do also think that there are other factors to consider . Like how easy on/off the product is , the finish you get , length of time it lasts etc ...

I've always been a big fan of AG super resin topped off with the Extra gloss protecion , as i have with probably 80% of the AG range

The wax i've found lasted the longest so far and for its water repellent qualities has been the liquid Souveran , better than the Collinite # 845 or 476 .I'll wax it with the XXX Hardcore paste and compare results , looks like rain tonight and for the next couple of days .

I usually dress the tyres with AG vinyl and rubber care , much better than the AG instant tyre dressing , but the New look trim gel looks good on the tyres and i have the feeling its gonna last quite a while . I'll use it later today on any black trim on the car .

I can honestly say that the Extreme body wash shampoo is the best i've used so far , lots of lasting suds for very little product and no water spots after rinsing , better than the Sonax gloss shampoo and Megs gold glass imo.

Hopefully i'll get some pics up later today .

106 GTi
MRBILLYUK said:
AG vinyl and rubber care , much better than the AG instant tyre dressing

Just FYI mate, same product, just one is fragrenced with lemon.

Agree though both look good but dont last as long as gel alternatives.

ST
Nice one mate!!

The Chemical Guys products are some of the best i've ever used and for the price nothing can touch them!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:
Nice one mate!!

The Chemical Guys products are some of the best i've ever used and for the price nothing can touch them!!

I have to agree , some excellent products , thanks for recommdening them :)

Heres the process and some pics :

Washed with Extreme body wash shampoo .

Clayed and extreme body wash in a bottle for the lubricant .

Washed again .

Dried with the waffle weave towel .

AG Super resin polish followed by AG extra gloss protection .

Topped off with the XXX Hardcore paste wax . Easy on and even easier off .

Tyres and black trim dressed with the Chemical guys New look trim gel .

PIC101.jpg

PIC102.jpg

PIC103.jpg

PIC104.jpg

PIC105.jpg

PIC106.jpg

PIC107.jpg

Extremely pleased with the results :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
EvilJohn said:
Looking good, think i'll invest in the trim gel. BTW hate the plate ;)

Cheers mate , cos i fcukin love it ;) p+p is the same for 1 item or multiple items , try some of the shampoo and wax as well , its top quality stuff .

Octavia VRS
Billy gotta agree with you mate, the shampoo is the best I have ever used. Haven't used the wax yet but will be doing exactly the same procedures as you said.

Agree with John about the plate tho lol! ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
_Kenny_ said:
Billy gotta agree with you mate, the shampoo is the best I have ever used. Haven't used the wax yet but will be doing exactly the same procedures as you said.

Agree with John about the plate tho lol! ;)

^^^^ could be worse , could have a blue background and a white cross eh ;)

Try some of the wax as well , miles better than the collinite i was using , to bead water off the car . The trim gel is excellent on the tyres and black trim ,even better than the AG Bumper care which i rate highly .

106 GTi
Car is looking good. I am going to use the sample Brazo kindly gave me of the soap next time I do a wash.

RB 182
You've persuaded me to get some more products! I know some of the companies do discounts any chance CarWashnWax do?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
benclelland said:
You've persuaded me to get some more products! I know some of the companies do discounts any chance CarWashnWax do?

Yep , e mail David Graham and tell him your a member of cliosport for 10% discount .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Rich said:
Car is looking good. I am going to use the sample Brazo kindly gave me of the soap next time I do a wash.

I'll be surprised if you don't like it Rich . You really don't need alot in a bucket so i think a 32oz bottle will go a long way . When i used it in a 16oz bottle for the clay lube i didn't need very much and it was very slick on the paintwork , it was hard work keeping hold of the clay , lol .