ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abarth Yamaha Racing Edition - Hairdresser content!

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
So a good mate of mine bought a brand new Abarth the other month and let me loose on it today, It wasn't majorly dirty and he only wanted a quick wash .. I ended up spending 4 1/2 hours on it .. And i couldn't be more pleased!

snow foamed, washed, dried, meguiars sealant and then their paste wax .. and then went over the car with quick detailer, the black parts I used meguiars tyre dressing which I find very good for black's as well as the tyres!

IMG_0780_zpsrerdmrux.jpg
IMG_0778_zpsrxyixodu.jpg

IMG_0792_zpsigtdas6r.jpg

IMG_0788_zps4o9e2t7o.jpg

and my favorite photo
IMG_0793_zps2ihuafib.jpg

The car it's self, being a Yamaha racing edition is the 160bhp version and comes standard with Abarths Monza exhaust, which sounds amazing especially for a car like this!

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Will yamaha have something to do with the exhaust acoustics? They do pianos and speakers too.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've only driven the 1.2 sport thing and it was loads of fun. Just think the styling leans towards the females. Would love to convince my Mrs to get one :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
1.2 are awful, they are a ka. The better half brought one of theses home a bit ago, i was impressed and annoyed at the same time.

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Nice dash.

Bet you got a good deal on this as they weren't selling what so ever? Also has the older IHI turbo?

koi

Audi S1
What shocks do they fit on these? Keep seeing people sell the koni fsd shocks they replace.