ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carwashnwax

Monaco Blue Mk2
Just to say many thanks to David. Top bloke, great service and did me a good deal on some good products, can't wait to try them out later this week. I ordered and paid in the early hours of Monday morning and the stuff arrived well packaged on Saturday morning. Fully recommended.

:)

DSC00211.jpg

Monaco Blue Mk2
martynh said:
What did you get? Thinking of buying some stuff but not sure what to go for.

lol, can you not see the picture?

I got a Washmitt, Extreem body wash&wax, Clay bar, Synthetic Quick detailer and microfibre waffle weave drying towel. I'll be using that little lot along with AG SRP, AG EGP, P21s wax, Meguiars endurance tyre gel.

Just relised I forgot to order the trim stuff from them aswel though!

RB 182
Going up in the world :D

Didn't think that sounded right for you David all week for the delivery when it's next day without fail usually.

Monaco Blue Mk2
^Whooops! Reeeeeaaally sorry, I was thinking Friday when I wrote it but for some reason Monday has come out of the keyboard! lol :eek:

Really good serivce and it was super fast next day delivery, can't edit my first post now either...making you look bad now (Sorry!)

Not to worry mate ,delivered as fast as possible though,i will see if i can get it faster the next time though
:cool:

Mito Sportiva 135
David, really pleased with the products and customer service you offer, just wondering if you have considered modifying you P&P costs at all, as Serious Performance is free, and to pay a fiver when all you want is a product costing, say, £6, doesn't seem to make sense! Maybe increase the product prices slightly, or do a free P&P deal when a customer spends over a certain amount a la Amazon. Encourages us customers to spend more and we feel like we are getting a good deal, as no one likes to pay for an intangible service unless they have to. What you reckon?

Brand86 said:
David, really pleased with the products and customer service you offer, just wondering if you have considered modifying you P&P costs at all, as Serious Performance is free, and to pay a fiver when all you want is a product costing, say, £6, doesn't seem to make sense! Maybe increase the product prices slightly, or do a free P&P deal when a customer spends over a certain amount a la Amazon. Encourages us customers to spend more and we feel like we are getting a good deal, as no one likes to pay for an intangible service unless they have to. What you reckon?

I am very flexible when it comes to that ,all you need to do is send me an email or pm me on here
cheers