ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAS Coatings and 182 wheels

Hi all,

Need to get my wheels refurbed as a couple of them are pretty kerbed and one has a big mark on (the dangers of letting others drive your pride and joy!)

Seen that CAS Coatings come recommended, but has anyone used them for refurbing 182 wheels? I understand they won't touch the centre caps so interested to know how good the colour match is? Don't fancy a set of two tone wheels!

Finally, do you need to just supply the wheels, or can you leave the whole car with them?

Cheers
Ben

laguna coupe
alloys only bud no tires and if you go to any spray shop they will macth the paint and put it in a rattle can for you or take them to a pro and they will match it

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You need to leave them the wheels with no tyres on as above.

Dont know about colour match but there work is really excellent so worth going. When you go they let you choose the colour from a load of samples so you could take a cap in and find a good match.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Do CAS refurb the wheels or just paint them? Mine are doing the usual trick of bubbling on the rim where the lacquer is coming away and there are a couple of light kerb marks on the edges.
The wheels are all straight though.

Will CAS get them looking tidy again with this kind of damage?

(Turinis by the way)