ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cases for new iPad - What are you going for?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My switcheasy canvas (black) arrived last week.

Really impressed with the quality and fit.

Here's some pics:

5ec0de03-b3a5-ee46.jpg

5ec0de03-b3b2-77e0.jpg

5ec0de03-b3be-22ba.jpg

5ec0de03-b3c8-c7b3.jpg

I also bought a Belkin sleeve for when I travel (switcheasy canvas fits snuggly inside:

5ec0de03-b393-5083.jpg

Canvas was £51 from their website and the Belkin as £14.50 from amazon.

I did end up fitting a screen protector, massive ballache but the second one went on perfectly (thank god)!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I was going to get a case first, before the actual iPad. Hoping someone posts something amazing in here because so far they're not really convincing me

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yeah but at least thats leather.

You say that but the one I was shown in apple looked tatty as anything, plus for £55 I'd expect some rear protection. The plastic one I was shown looked the better option from a wear perspective vs price.

Citroen DS3 DSport
That's the same combo I'm using, I used the Switcheasy Canvas on the iPad 2 and loved it so it was the natural choice for my new iPad.

I bought the Belkin case from Amazon last year, think it cost under £10 at that time.

I've gone for the Switcheasy Canvas too, currently en route.

Bought from the Switcheasy International store which uses $ instead of € which has a better exchange rate. Also means I don't have to wait 2 weeks+ as they're on back order (at least for black) on the Europe store.

S3, Polo
The £5 gel jobbie I bought from Amazon is actually pretty good (aside from the small but unsightly border) and will be a great stand-in until the correct-size Speck is available. Recommended.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The £5 gel jobbie I bought from Amazon is actually pretty good (aside from the small but unsightly border) and will be a great stand-in until the correct-size Speck is available. Recommended.

Yeah ditto, I love it. Speck one I can wait for.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Need a cover for my ipad2 but nothing convincing me so far... Anymore suggestions?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a decent one from Argos. It covers the back and has the magnetic flip cover to cover the screen. And it works.

Does the job for me when I'm out and about. Take it off in the house tho as it adds quite a bit of bulk to it when your holding it

Mountune Tractor
Hi guys,

Buying a smart cover for my sister who has just bought a 3, can you confirm that an apple smart cover for the 2 will fit/work with the 3?

Cheers