ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day April 27th

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'll go take a look maybe. However my birthday's on the 26th April so I may not be capable of driving to that one lol.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
thought it would be about that much, no doubt your be their chip?

Yeah I will be there for sure mate, probably with 2 of our clios.

Love the combe action days, always so much going on for the track sessions, lovely and busy on track, although the down side is monstrous queues.

Audi A5
Is it the same sort of format as trax, where they divide into three groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced?

Also when you say queues, is it first come first serve, or can you book in advance?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Is it the same sort of format as trax, where they divide into three groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced?

Also when you say queues, is it first come first serve, or can you book in advance?

No groups of different levels, just a free for all.
Mind you no one takes much notice of those groups at trax either TBH

Its all booked in advance, but due to the number of crashes it normally descends into waits and queues and a bit of chaos, all good fun though :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm arranging the Cliosport stand, usually I apply for 30 spaces but if South East want to go as well I'll apply for more.

Also if you want track time it's cheaper booking as a group in advance.

Audi A5
I'm arranging the Cliosport stand, usually I apply for 30 spaces but if South East want to go as well I'll apply for more.

Also if you want track time it's cheaper booking as a group in advance.

i'd like to go, ive always wanted to do castle combe so a couple track sessions would be idea.

how much would it be to book in a group and how could we go about it?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
yeah mate we're up for it!

IDK wether to do some track time in my 1.2 for lolz :/ hmm!

I've seen worse cars on track at Castle Combe ;)

i'd like to go, ive always wanted to do castle combe so a couple track sessions would be idea.

how much would it be to book in a group and how could we go about it?

I'll start a thread once I've got the Cliosport stand confirmed then everyone can put their names down for a place on the stand and track time. If prices haven't increased it's about £25 per 15 minute session when booked in advance.

Audi A5
I'll start a thread once I've got the Cliosport stand confirmed then everyone can put their names down for a place on the stand and track time. If prices haven't increased it's about £25 per 15 minute session when booked in advance.

ok brilliant, ill keep my eye out for the thread.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Or 3 times if you leave it at 2 bar. ;)

Nah, no matter what power I have with the amount of traffic on an action day I won't average better than mid 1:20s and you'll be doing about low 1:40s so 20 seconds a lap is most I will be able to take out of you and despite their claims of 15 mins a session it's normally more like 9 or 10.