ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe - Classic Carnival - Combe Saloon Pics

106 GTi
Gallery of pics from the weekend, good weekend for my mate who got 2nd and 3rd in class in the two races in the Saloon car championship races :)

http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/cc_classic_carnival/

IMG_1657_58.jpg

106 GTi
The best sounding car of the weekend.

Sarx on wheels.

IMG_1693.jpg

Dolleys car sounds amazing, sounded awesome from the pit wall on Sat when he could not get the power down in the wet.

Shame about Daves weekend, I am gutted for the guy :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thats the last we'll see of that car. :( (oh, and i saw you again, but you looked really angry so i didn't say hello! lol)

IMG_1635.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What happened to kiffty ?

Engine siezed. Again.

He's breaking the car this weekend. Hes financially and emotionally drained. I think the engine was tuned just a little bit beyond its limit. Just wasn't reliable enough to be competitive.

I wanted to cry on saturday. I was stood in between his wife and little boy when he limped in after half a lap and the look on their faces was soooo sad! lol

106 GTi
Thats the last we'll see of that car. :( (oh, and i saw you again, but you looked really angry so i didn't say hello! lol)

IMG_1635.jpg

lol - really I thought was in a good mood all weekend?

Did not see you, should have said hi chap, I don't do angry lol

106 GTi
What happened to kiffty ?

Engine siezed. Again.

He's breaking the car this weekend. Hes financially and emotionally drained. I think the engine was tuned just a little bit beyond its limit. Just wasn't reliable enough to be competitive.

I wanted to cry on saturday. I was stood in between his wife and little boy when he limped in after half a lap and the look on their faces was soooo sad! lol

:(

Rendell phoned me to say he only managed one lap. Such a shame.

Tell him i have a mint 306 Gti 6 he can buy ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't be so sad Mr Treen. Thats racing! (Bloody circuit commentators! lol)

He will be back. And knowing that lunatic, he will be bigger and faster!!

106 GTi
Don't be so sad Mr Treen. Thats racing! (Bloody circuit commentators! lol)

He will be back. And knowing that lunatic, he will be bigger and faster!!

Thats ok then :) When I spoke to him on Sat morning he said he was ready to jack it all in then, but was talked into rebuilding his lump for the weekend.

Be good to see him back he he goes bloody well when the car don't let him down. Mizen is running away with class C now though :( Bloody MG's