ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe - Sportscar Raceday

106 GTi
Gallery of pics from yesterday - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/events/cc_sportscar08/

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1885crop.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Really wanted to go, but had to work. :(

How did Nick get on Rich?

Great stuff, I'm loving the grass in the infield between Folly/Avon Rise this year, looks really cool in photos with the clumps of dark bits.

Prebble Evo shot is my fave with the other Evo coming through in the background, very nice.

106 GTi
Great stuff, I'm loving the grass in the infield between Folly/Avon Rise this year, looks really cool in photos with the clumps of dark bits.

Prebble Evo shot is my fave with the other Evo coming through in the background, very nice.

Cheers Chris, I just can't get any further round the track than there or Westway on a raceday, by the time we have sent Nick out it limits my traveling time, especially as we where still doing tyre pressures when they called the saloons to the grid on Monday ! Then when the race starts I can't concentrate on taking pics. Feel like I have taken steps back this year when I look at the pics.

The AJEC evo did awsomely well!

Must meet up some time Rich and Chris!

Another lap and he would have had Norris, not bad for starting from the pitlane !

Anyone see what happened at Quarry to Prebble and Squibb ?

E30 318iS x2
Nah missed that. For sure had Norris guys a twonk to be polite. Chrissy still racing?