ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe

A4 Avant
Heading over to castle combe this weekend. Can anyone recommend and good points for photos, never been before so haven't got a clue where to head.

I was thinking the esses and bobbies??

Can you walk all the way round the track and get on the infield?

circuitmap.gif
http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/images/circuitmap.gif

Heading over to castle combe this weekend. Can anyone recommend and good points for photos, never been before so haven't got a clue where to head.

I was thinking the esses and bobbies??

Can you walk all the way round the track and get on the infield?

circuitmap.gif

If you want off's /action then pitch yourself up at quarry, so many people go light over avon rise and lose it into the kitty litter. You cant get infeild that i know of but you can definately walk all round the circuit no problem.

Clockwise from the Paddock...

Folly
198955331_kiosG-L.jpg

Avon Rise
198958646_d9EYS-L.jpg

Quarry (mental)
290296190_hNhpQ-L.jpg

Esses
104265535_CHyFN-L.jpg

Old Paddock
290307222_ykyHd-L.jpg

Hammerdown
255099533_ExRqk-L.jpg

Tower
198988838_b5LZy-L.jpg

Bobbies
104265455_GTviK-L.jpg

Westway
312962887_XJ24k-L.jpg

Esses and Bobbies are ok but you are quite high up, not great for photos. Quarry is by far the best spot, and you get loads and loads of action along there. You can walk the entire circuit with uninterrupted views, but there is no infield access.

106 GTi
Old Paddock is my fave spot - not that I have made it round that far this season yet !

A4 Avant
Thanks for all the advice. I'll definately be checking out Quarry then. Really looking forward to it now, just hope the weather holds out.