ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cats on car

clio sport 182
Right so every morning when i leave for work there must be ten cats round and on my car.

Im getting a bit sick of them scratching my car as their not even my cats

not only are they scratching it they are pissing all over it

apart from killing the b******s how can i keep them off and well away from my car

i dont have my own drive or garage so the car is parked on the road. so the ultrasonic motion sensors are out of the question

any ideas much would be appreciated

Clio 172 Monaco blue
I know it's proper illegal but I'm sure I saw a few years ago a guy who was fed up of his car being broke into or stolen he rigged up a system to run electricity through it and actually got arrested for it, am sure a smaller set up could be efficient;-)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I no the feeling. b*****d cat next door was always on mine so I invested in a cover

ysuqu8uj.jpg

Obv the R26r aint mine. (Wish it was)
Mines under cover next to it. Only pic I have with it undercover

Water pistol? A few nights of getting a cold blast of water and they may think better of it and sit on someone else's.
This^^! Get a super soaker 5000 or whatever they are called now, blow them of your roof! Hope no one from the cat protection agency is reading this thread mind...

Clio 172 Monaco blue
Put tuna on a neighbours car and work it into the window rubbers ;-) never be near your car again:)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Thing is if you make them jump whilst they're on your bodywork they'll damage it more.

I hate cats, anytime I see them near my place, I chase them away.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I no the feeling. b*****d cat next door was always on mine so I invested in a cover

ysuqu8uj.jpg

Obv the R26r aint mine. (Wish it was)
Mines under cover next to it. Only pic I have with it undercover

Lovely RB what was this thread about ?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Cats keeping shitting on my front garden. Never catch the little b******s doing it though, anything I can do before I put up a Jurassic Park style electric fence?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
A guy from my village had a cat shitting in his garden all the time so he put a plate of food out and when the cat came to eat the food he shot it with an air rifle!