ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cd player- very hit and miss

RB Clio sport 182
just got my car very recently and im so in love with it but it just has one major problem. I like to listen to my music when im travelling and the standard renault cd player that came with my RB Cliosport 182 only ejects CD's when it wants too. I press eject and it beeps as if theres no CD in there but there is one then 2 or 3 days later it will just eject 1st time.....Please help its doing my head in, has anyone else had any difficulty????

DCi
I found out mine does this when my mate was putting CD's in my car.

I don't really care because I use an Ipod and FM transmitter for my music.

R56 JCW
Leave the car turned off, plug the player out, unplug everything, turn car back on, for about 5 mins go for a drive, turn car off with keys out, plug back in and try, let us know

182 RB FF
I had this with mine but eventually it wouldn't return the disk.

Took it to the dealers who forced it to eject the disk and then replaced the Player FOC as it was still under warrenty. I've since replaced it anyway.