ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ceder Motors, Black 172 with twin exhaust

Lots of Alfas

Black 172 with about 2 renault guys standing by it trying to figure out why the alarm wouldnt stop. It also had a cliosport sticker.

That was my motor that the thickos couldnt work the alarm out on .. :Dlolol

They cant seem to get to grips with my Clifford Black Jax ... Even though its the 3rd time they have had her... even though ive told them over and over... even though i sat the mechanic in the car this morning and showed him how to turn it off.. even though i wrote it down for him... They eventually had to ring me to ask me to walk them through it lololol

And to think that i left my pride and joy in the hands of these not so bright people :confused:

But on the upside though .... I did batter the head off one of their Moduss

Lots of Alfas

lol, yeah they kept rushing to it then running back to the garage several times. Im suprised it didnt drain your battery the indicators and brake lights were flashing. Did you see the green 182 and blue vee that was there on demo....NICE. Couldnt resist had to stop by and have a look.

I saw the Petrol colour 182 ... Looks awesome. And when i was collecting mine there was a brand spanking new blue 182 with stripes being delivered for some lucky punter.

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 19 April 2005

cedar motors are a bunch of c***s
i have to agree ... Total bunch of f***wits !!

Left my car with them coz the engine mounts were 100 % shafted .. Ive had to keep having my bottom bolts done where downpipe meets the cat coz of the engine movement. Also on full lock the suspension strut knocks like mad!

I picked my car up at 6pm yesterday... The guy in the showroom gave me my keys and said thanks... I asked him what they had done and he told me that he didnt have a clue and id have to ring back tomorrow to find out!!!

Very confidence inspiring!! :confused:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

covkid - the showroom guy should have got off his fat ass and found the job sheet for what was done to your car.

Honestly, some garages take the piss.

I was offered a brew, slice of cake and the Sky remote when I went to pick up a pair of wipers blades for the missuss (then) MR2. Their quality of service is outstanding. No wonder Lexus has been ranked No.1 dealership again. Strictly not Toyota, but you get what I mean....

D.

Laguna

Oh dear, i gonna stop reading about my old car now, worrys the hell out of me Alan (AKA Cov Kid) sorry dude, hope it gets sorted mate I really do. When I had the Clifford installed in confused me to begin with but its not that hard, plus for a garage to deal with hundreds of cars in a year I find it hard to believe they cant get the hang of a simple alarm.

Quote: Originally posted by clio172boy on 19 April 2005

Oh dear, i gonna stop reading about my old car now, worrys the hell out of me Alan (AKA Cov Kid) sorry dude, hope it gets sorted mate I really do. When I had the Clifford installed in confused me to begin with but its not that hard, plus for a garage to deal with hundreds of cars in a year I find it hard to believe they cant get the hang of a simple alarm.

lolol .. you have nothing to apologise for mate ... Its my unending desire to go fast around corners thats put the car in the garage lol ;)

and yeah the clifford is confusing... but if they actually listened to ya when u explain it to them over and over and over they would know how to turn it off..:mad:

CRAIG ED - As above.. cedar motors is just outside Hinckley ... I go all the way over there because 1) they give me a free courtesy car 2) the only alternative is Suttons Cannon Park.. and theres no way on this planet im letting them any where near my car lolol

Cedar have my motor again on thursday craig.. So keep an eye out ;)

Believe it or not im actually getting the engine mount done that it was in there for when this thread was posted .. grrrr

and now my aircons playing up to lol