ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

center caps & wheel studs

N

navigate2804

has anybody got a set of centercaps and wheel studs in goods condition for a 2000 172?
if so how much for them?

or let me know the best place to get them, any idea what the robbing g!*s at a renault dealer would charge for them?

Thanks in advance

V6 Exige, GTR R35
i got 12 wheel studs from renault only a few weeks ago - theyre about £5.50 a piece!

yeah £5.50 a piece!

N

navigate2804

i take it you mean 5.50 per stud?....... f!*kin hell !!!! i know they are kinda important as they hold the wheels on but that is having a laugh don't you think.....

might see if there are ones by aftermarket companys about, just want nice new chrome ones as the ones on the clio i jsut got are all rusty.

thanks for the warning !!!

stoddie said:
i got 12 wheel studs from renault only a few weeks ago - theyre about £5.50 a piece!

yeah £5.50 a piece!
You should have asked for the wheel bolt kit £50 for all new studs so that 12 normal and 4 locking ones with 2 keys.
Plus they come in a nice little case.