ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Center Console, Again.

172 MKII
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum.
I have a clio 172 ph2 2003 model.
I've bought the car just a few days ago, and I would like to re-spray the center console. I did a search and read all the posts, but could not find a decent explanation or a guide with photos. I don't wanna mess things up, so can anyone here please help with directing me to a guide or a detailed explanation?
Cheers,
Nircom

172 MKII
Somehow I managed to find it.
Thanks for all the replies...:rasp:

Anyways, is there anyone here that re-spayed the centre console?
any photos of the outcome?

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
i did once. really badly a long time ago, and it peeled awfully!! now my mate works as a sprayer and laughed at my old attempts. the key is the preparation, the surface has to be clean, no contaminants, and rubbed down so the paint sticks better. a proper primer is a must. good luck!

Clio Mk2 Ph2
as tremor said, 90% of the work is preperation, and iv seen a couple of clios in fast car and max power with it done an it looks ok but depends on your taste some ppl think it is too much with the dash inserts done unless its a sutle colour.